Sunday, May 10, 2009

MAJOR UPDATE

It's been two weeks, and alotta shit done happened and changed. Ive been a cocky motherfucker this past year or more .. and im glad to say ive dumbed down my ego and humbled myself . I was in and out the hospital thurs and fri out of last week.. and being on a respirator not being able to breathe on your own makes you realize alot. With that being said .. Ive developed a, i dont give fuck mentality. Im doing anything and everything it takes to go and get mine. I feel like i have promises, expectations that my potential has to live up to. I feel like i wanna be able to support all those who've supported me and been there for me when i thought i wasnt makin' it or i wasnt good enough . I wanna be rich and famous, and be able to take care of those several dozens people with whatever they desire as a thank you for them always being there. I feel like i owe it to them and more important to my self. With that being said , a mixtape is now in the works, slated for a late summer , to early fall relase . Titled His-Story in the Making ... basically because it's gonna show my personal growth within these last few years. I feel so much matured as an artist , and even as a person. Last but not least , i feel like i owe it to the brothers from others i grew up with, and the ones i recently just met but feel like i share the same bonds towards them. These people are my sipag basketball teammates, ive been makin noise and doin some work recently , and we all have. Sky is the limit from here.. we just gotta keep pushing , stay motivated and stay focused. We're our own worst enemies this year.. aint nobody else fuckin with us if we stay together.. dead ass we family . So with that being said , and with my manager from work giving me two weeks off to fully heal, and with my doctor clearing me to be able to go out and enjoy life again wednesday. Who's with straight L's to the face and gettin SAUCED this weekend .. holla at me for plans from thursday may 14th- to tuesday may 19th. It's time to celebrate my new outlook on life, and also to celebrate me the lord giving me the strength to make it through another near death experience.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME IN READING THIS !!

-- CHRISTIAN BONOAN.

UPDATE :

THIS SUMMER 2009 IS GONNA BE CRAZY !! WE GOIN IN AND GOIN HARD !!! MORE PARTIES, MORE BITCHES, MORE MONEY, MORE GEAR, MORE L'S, MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS , AND MOST OF ALL, MORE MEMORIES WITH THOSE WHO EVERYDAY HELP ME LEARN SO MUCH MORE ABOUT LIFE AND MYSELF ! .. no homo.

No comments:

Post a Comment