Monday, May 11, 2009

Photoshop me into your prom pictures .. lol

So since about March i was planning on going to florida for a week with some of my close friends from school rather than going to senior prom. Then ; about 2 weeks before the prom deadline .. shit went down and I realized my florida plans werent going to work out. I mean , Prom is a once in a lifetime thing .. and i kinda regret making the decision not go. I was too stubborn to believe everyone who always told me , your senior prom is one of those nights you dont forget , not as serious as the day of your wedding or the birth of your children .. but i guess it could be close to it. So now im Looking at all these pictures of people I've grown up .. in their dresses/tuxes/ etc .. and it just makes me kinda tight i didnt go. And to make matters worse... everyone has studies to final for .. so I cant find anyone to party and bullshit with this weekend... SMH ! It seems like im hearing from my friends who i confide this issue to.. all im getting back is a well deserving " I told you so " lol. I mean it's all good .. I know it's my fault .. Turned down some dates ;cause i thought I was going to florida this whole time and some of them i Just didnt wanna spend 400 dollars on. Not to sound like a dick.. but times is hard and the recession is hitting my pockets too.I mean .. not to sound like a homo.. but numerous people have been askin me to see them off .. but I declined all offers.. basically because seeing them off would only make it worse for me that i wont be able to share  and create memories with them night. But yeah .. not going to prom isnt something Im gonna cry about or lose sleep over .. but i just figure i share to yall what's good.. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR PROMS , GET HIGH AND DRUNK AS FUCK.. AND USE PROTECTION ! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment