Saturday, May 23, 2009

GOIN IN 4 LIFE.

I never expected to anyone to understand the life that i live , and my strive for my grind. People always asked me why i Go hard as hard i do when it comes to basketball when theres no chance of me going professional anywhere. Ever since i started taking rapping seriously people were always saying "he's a has-been, he's washed up, he cant write to beats, he can only freestyle , he's not marketable; who signing a filipino kid?" and other negative feedback. Now they ask me what's the point of me pushing weight, saying it's not worth the risk..saying they dont wanna see me in jail, saying my buzz is too hot , and my profile isnt low key enough... I've always been an indecisive person .. A friend of mine once told i never followed my heart .. My family and friends pray for me that i get together ..


1.I guess for everyone else there was always more to life, than basketball, music, money, and weed. But for me ? You can ask everyone , amongst my family and my friends.. i was always one of the most intelligent. Yet, school isnt everyone.. school isnt for me. Working a regular 9-5 in a suit and tie isnt for me.. I feel like God blessed me with this talent to express myself through music.. so i cant let it go to waste. I gotta be heard.. I gotta make it .. it's hard though .. i feel like noone ever fully, 100 % supported me... only a handful of people even somewhat supported me. That used to upset me before.. i guess now it just motivates me more. . And ive been telling alot of people.. once i build this studio in my house.. Im taking it to the TOP. All the way to the top.. and who ever did support me 100 percent through everything .. i swear to god. You wont have to worry about ANYTHING in the future .. 

2.Started pushing the last two weeks.. ONLY.. i repeat ONLY to save money so i can build a studio in my crib. The extra money is good though .. Since i can use this to save .. I can use my shitty ass toys r us salary for other purposes..Ive went shopping in soho 4 times in the last week. Whenever my friends are short on money .. i buy them food. Not no dollar menu shit .. meals..eating good. And when my money is looking just about right ..i light up my close friends for free. At the same time though .. i worry alot of people. I started wearing rosary beads around my neck.. i pray before i make a sale everytime.. Pray my friends stop worrying for me, pray i dont get jumped, pray i dont get arrested. Im positive God will protect me .. cause i really do have good intentions with this extra money.

3. It's been hard not playing ball these last two weeks. Ive had a respitory infection the past two weeks.. therefore doctors suggest i cant play. He gave me the OK monday..So i went to the gym. worked and played ball for 7 hours.. I WENT HARD. Turns out i pulled a muscle in my shooting arm.. And now i cant fully extend my arm..And cant play ball for a week again. Basketball really means alot to me ..  It's always been my therapy .. A place of sanctuary and bliss.. where nothing else matters at that moment ... but me Shooting that ball in the basketball... As you can see from my blogging.. my thoughts are pretty complex and complicated.. and basketball ? has always been where id turn to when i needed an escape from everything.


Ive always been told i was indecisive .. I never know what i want. I guess like trey said in the drake song .. i SUPPOSE, i just wanna be successful. And right now im just playing the cards dealt to me.. Takin' every chance and opprutunity given to me. I mean theres not a minute wasted of my grind now.. But i know this hard work'll pay off and one day im gonna enjoy the fruits of my labor.. And last .. but certainly not least. They say everything happens, or doesnt happen for a reason...But w/e the situation/scenario may be.. Im going hard and GOING IN 4 LIFE !!! thank you =D

1 comment: