Saturday, April 11, 2009

Inspiration..

Alot of you may or may not know , that I was blessed with the ability to write poetry and rap. It's funny how I used to only be able to describe myself as a "rapper", but now I feel as if I've grown, matured, transitioned, or whatever you wanna call it to an "artist." The transition is hard to explain, but anybody who has recently witnessed me do my thing, weather it be me writing to a beat or freestyle aimlessly will be able to tell you the difference and change in my flow or for a lack of a better word.. " swag " . I've been on a hiatus for WAY too long now ; and quite frankly I dont see myself working a regular suit and tie 9-5 ..And im happy to say that once again music is my therapy , and that i LOVE doing what i do . So haters I hope you feel the same way about your occupation...

& if you havent seen this video , i suggest you watch it ASAP & hopefully it inspires you to do what you love & love what you do as it did for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment