Wednesday, April 15, 2009

..INCONSISTENCY!.

Damn ..ive been playin' so inconsistent recently at basketball. My first game vs another staten island team i had 3 points in the first half ; and 17 in the second half [ WON . My second game vs Jersey [ LOST BY 5], i barely played because my defense is still shaky...dropped 3, and missed a 3 i shoulve hit, which would of been a big momentum booster. My third game vs Queens, i dropped 13 and didnt miss in the first half. But in the second half i didn't do shit ... had mad turnovers, and almost lost the game for my team [ allowed them to cut the lead down to 2 with 10 seconds left, and missed the foul shot to tie ice the game ]. We're 2-1 ... but i know my performance can be much better.... i think i just need to stop thinking AND second guessing myself on the court lol . season stats so far...12. PPG , 9 3's made. 1-7 from the FT line..SMH !

No comments:

Post a Comment