Saturday, April 11, 2009

"But if you're ill we can chill/smoke the fat Phil'/A little somethin just to make shit real...

Many people always talk about the negative effects that marijuana has.. And anybody who knows me , knows that I'm not a full 100 % burnout , lame with no life... But on the real ... as bad as it may sound to admit this .. but at times i feel as if life is so much better when you we're high . True the stress relief is only temporary.. but as an artist, i feel like I'm able to produce my best work in that state of mind. Many of you are probably thinking like " wow if you we're as nice as people hyped you up to be, you wouldn't need a substance for you to produce a high quality end result ". That also is true, but name me your ten favorite musicians ; especially if your a Hip-Hop fan ... i bet HALF of those artist are influenced as well.. Another thing i realized is, at that state of mind i feel i have the best revelations and reflections of my life .. Collections of thoughts that i go back to and remember when I'm sober that actually impact my life in a positive way. But yeah , whatever if your view of me has changed after reading this.. i could care less. I know as an athlete and asthmatic this isn't the best of choices i could make but it's w/e . & if you feel the same i do , look at the title of this blog and hit me up! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment