Saturday, April 11, 2009

...ALONE.

Ill be the first person to admit that i love where my life is at and that I wouldn't change any aspect of it. Like everyone else , my life has it's ups and down .. but I'm not the most spiritual or religious practicing person out there.. but i know God doesn't throw anything at me that I cant handle. But throughout the days, especially during the late hours of the night while i lay in bed and listen to music; I just feel so alone. Now don't get me wrong , I'm not emo or anything, and this blog isn't towards anything "alone" as female related.. It's just a state of loneliness that i can't seem to explain to anyone... Reflecting on my life , Im thankful to have the best supporting cast of family and friends, thankful to be able to turn basketball whenever Im in need of relief or therapy, thankful i was blessed to be able to express my feelings in words, through music and lyrics. I know it may be selfish of me to want more , and it may not make sense how though it seems like i have alot , alot just isnt completing me and cuttin it for me right now.. I just feel like nobody else can relate to this weird feeling of loneliness that i have ...

No comments:

Post a Comment